These days, more and more people are embracing the use of sex toys. However, most of these people are still feel embarrassed to let other individuals know that they purchased or they are going to purchase these toys. Now the Internet has always been a great way to buy sex toys. With proper research, you can find an online sex toys shop that will fully protect your privacy.
But apart from privacy, buying these toys online also poses some threats to buyers. Let's face it, there are hundreds or even thousands of scammers out there; people who will do anything for a quick buck.
For Safe Buying
1. Before trying to make a purchase, try to look for contact numbers or physical address in the site you're checking.
2. Look for testimonials from real customers.
3. Try to look for forums where real customers are talking about authentic places to buy sex toys.
4. See if the site uses SSL Security that encrypts your debit or credit card info.
For Discrete Buying
1. See if the site allows the use of discrete names. One way of protecting your real identity is by using nicknames, this is what you need to look for an online shop if you intend to discretely buy sex toys.
2. The site must offer discrete payment methods. There are many websites who will use discrete names when billing your credit card. For example: the name of the shop is SexToysShop, instead of this name, the name STShop will appear on your credit card bill.
3. See if the site offers discrete packaging and delivery services. These services promise to wrap and deliver your sex toys discretely; even your mailman won't know your package.
This may seem too much work, but if you want to make sure that you and your privacy are both protected, you need to do these. There are many websites out there that will not only provide you with the best and safest ways to buy sex toys; you just have to invest a little time and effort to find them.